The Benefits of Choosing The Village Orthodontist
Thanks for visiting The Village Orthodontist! At our office, we believe everyone should have a beautiful smile, and now is a great time to start your journey. With 2018 in full swing, the new year is the perfect time to start treatment! We want to let you know about our offers for new patients:
- Dental Monitoring – We’re proud to introduce our newest technology that allows to track your Invisalign progress and have virtual access to Dr. Moles 24/7. Simply download the app on your phone to closely monitor your progress and find out if it’s time to move on to your next aligner!
- Affordable Monthly Payment Plans – Finances should never be a hurdle between you and your new smile, and our team will work with you to develop a payment plan that works best for you.
- We offer flexible, in house interest free payment plans with low down payments. For well qualified applicants , 0 down, low monthly payment options are available through Invisalign’s LendingPoint. Call or text our office for more details.
- Platinum provider of Invislaign
- We offer 2 convenient locations
- Family and Active duty military discounts
To get started, give us a call or text at (301) 874-4747 or simply schedule an appointment online today. After completing our online form, one of our friendly staff members will then contact you asap to complete the scheduling.
Why Choose Us?
For patients that have already undergone treatment, orthodontics has changed their lives forever. Straight smiles and healthy bites undoubtedly increased levels of confidence, which can contribute to more smiling and happiness. An overall-improved self-image can help the personal (and professional) relationships of children and adults thrive! Choosing us as your provider has plenty of advantages, including:
- We are the first practice to incorporate SureSmile® technology and i-CAT® 3-D digital x-rays in Frederick County for faster treatment and less time in the office.
- We are located directly across from Urbana Elementary School on Urbana Pike and less than two miles from Centerville Elementary, Urbana Middle School, and Urbana High School.
- From interest-free financing to our sibling discount, we’ll go above and beyond to find the payment plan that’s right for you.
- Dr. Moles has worked hard to become a platinum provider for Invisalign! What does it mean to be a Platinum Provider? Invisalign© awards distinctions to providers with more experience. Dr. Moles has pursued and completed specialized training on the uses of Invisalign© and Invisalign Teen and now Invisalign first, for staged care patients. Our office also offers an Invisalign guarantee for Teens! If you’re not satisfied with your teen progress in Invisalign within the first 6 months,we will place braces free of any additional fees! Invislign is an excellent choice for most orthodontic issues, there’s not many treatment plans Dr. Moles can not treat using removable therapy!
Ready to get started? Book an appointment today!
Reasons to Choose Us As Your Frederick, MD Orthodontic Provider
Below you’ll find more reasons to choose our practice as your orthodontic provider.
- Technology – We are the first orthodontic practice to incorporate SureSmile® technology and i-CAT® 3-D digital x-rays in Frederick County. Our knowledge of the finest orthodontic technology is one of our most powerful assets, as it allows our patients to get results faster, while spending less time in the office.
- Our team’s dedication is second to none – In addition to being friendly and helpful, all of our technicians are well-trained and knowledgeable in chairside clinical assisting, infection control, and digital radiographic procedures. They are all licensed in the state of Maryland as Certified Orthodontic Assistants and Dental Radiation Technologists. We stay abreast with all the latest advances in orthodontics to ensure our patients receive the best care possible.
- You’re always seen on time – We know that your time is just as valuable as ours.
- You’ll always see Dr. Moles – Because orthodontic treatment varies from patient to patient, and each case is unique, you’ll need an expert with you every step of the way. You can expect to see Dr. Moles during every visit to our office, and he’ll be there to guide you throughout the course of your treatment. It’s important to us that we deliver care in a personalized fashion, and treat each of our patients like family.
- Convenience – We are located directly across from Urbana Elementary School on Urbana Pike and less than two miles from Centerville Elementary, Urbana Middle School, and Urbana High School.
- Flexible payment options – We offer a variety of financial/payment options to make your treatment affordable. This goes beyond your typical payment options, as we also offer sibling discounts, military discounts and more.
- Platinum Provider for Invisalign© – Dr. Moles has worked hard to become a platinum provider for Invisalign! What does it mean to be a Platinum Provider? Invisalign© awards distinctions to providers with more experience. Dr. Moles has pursued and completed specialized training on the uses of Invisalign© and Invisalign Teen and now Invisalign first, for staged care patients.
Unparalleled Invisalign Expertise
Dr. Moles has studied with some of the world’s top experts in Invisalign, and has achieved the status of Platinum Invisalign Provider. We’re also the only practice in the area to introduce Dental Monitoring, an app on your smartphone that can be used to closely monitor your treatment and give you direct access to Dr. Moles.
Ask about Invisalign during your first visit, and if Dr. Moles decides this treatment is right for you, we’ll use our iTero Scanner to take accurate digital impressions in under 5 minutes.
If you’re ready to set up a consultation appointment, or if you have any additional questions, you can complete our online form or give our Frederick office a call. We’re always happy to help in any way we can.