At The Village Orthodontist, we understand that choosing the right orthodontic practice isn't easy. You want your children to have the best experience possible, while achieving the smiles of their dreams. Since 1995, Dr. Moles and his experienced team have been creating beautiful smiles for children, teens and adults in and around Frederick County, MD. As leaders in orthodontic technology, like SureSmile and Invisalign, we can create straight teeth and healthier smiles faster than ever, while still delivering the personalized care every parent wants for their child.
Reasons to Choose Us As Your Frederick, MD Orthodontic Provider
Below you’ll find more reasons to choose our practice as your orthodontic provider.
- Technology - We are the first orthodontic practice to incorporate SureSmile® technology and i-CAT® 3-D digital x-rays in Frederick County. Our knowledge of the finest orthodontic technology is one of our most powerful assets, as it allows our patients to get results faster, while spending less time in the office.
- Our team’s dedication is second to none - In addition to being friendly and helpful, all of our technicians are well-trained and knowledgeable in chairside clinical assisting, infection control, and digital radiographic procedures. They are all licensed in the state of Maryland as Certified Orthodontic Assistants and Dental Radiation Technologists. We stay abreast with all the latest advances in orthodontics to ensure our patients receive the best care possible.
- You’re always seen on time - We know that your time is just as valuable as ours.
- You’ll always see Dr. Moles - Because orthodontic treatment varies from patient to patient, and each case is unique, you’ll need an expert with you every step of the way. You can expect to see Dr. Moles during every visit to our office, and he’ll be there to guide you throughout the course of your treatment. It’s important to us that we deliver care in a personalized fashion, and treat each of our patients like family.
- Convenience - We are located directly across from Urbana Elementary School on Urbana Pike and less than two miles from Centerville Elementary, Urbana Middle School, and Urbana High School.
- Flexible payment options - We offer a variety of financial/payment options to make your treatment affordable. This goes beyond your typical payment options, as we also offer sibling discounts, military discounts and more.
Platinum Provider for Invisalign© - Dr. Moles has worked hard to become a platinum provider for Invisalign! What does it mean to be a Platinum Provider? Invisalign© awards distinctions to providers with more experience. Dr. Moles has pursued and completed specialized training on the uses of Invisalign© and Invisalign Teen and now Invisalign first, for staged care patients.
Unparalleled Invisalign Expertise
Dr. Moles has studied with some of the world’s top experts in Invisalign, and has achieved the status of Platinum Invisalign Provider. We’re also the only practice in the area to introduce Dental Monitoring, an app on your smartphone that can be used to closely monitor your treatment and give you direct access to Dr. Moles.
Ask about Invisalign during your first visit, and if Dr. Moles decides this treatment is right for you, we’ll use our iTero Scanner to take accurate digital impressions in under 5 minutes.
If you’re ready to set up a consultation appointment, or if you have any additional questions, you can complete our online form or give our Frederick office a call. We’re always happy to help in any way we can.